miniFab x Blueinno STEM October Camp 2017
October Camp 2017 - Introduction to STEM
We emphasize play to learn, creativity and design thinking. Students will build fun and exciting projects with Squishy Circuit, Snap Circuits, Arduino, BBC Micro:bit, and more. At the end of the course, participants will bring their own designed robot home.
- Age 7-10
- Hands-on, Project-based learning
- Exercise problem-solving skills
- Understanding concepts in programming
- Small class, 1:7 teaching staff to students Ratio Guarantee
Venue: miniFab, Suite B, 11/Floor, 88 Commercial Building, 28-34 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong (near Sheung Wan MTR Exit A2)
- A laptop - Windows or Macbook with pre-installed Google Chrome browser (Don't forget your charger!)
- Student Class Performance Reports (through emails)
- Attendance Certificate issued
- Arduino Robots made in class
About InstructorminiFab is privileged to invite Blueinno for our summer camp. Blueinno Technology Limited is a technology education service and product company. Blueinno popular STEM courses have been featured in SCMP, Hong Kong Economic Times, and Sing Tao Smart Parents Magazine. Blueinno’s students come from top schools, like CDNIS, ESF, SIS, AIS, St Paul Co-ed, etc.
Monica founded Blueinno to inspire more kids on the sprit of invention. Monica is an engineer, an entrepreneur, and a mother. She has been teaching creative technologies since 2013, and has taught after-school classes in CDNIS in 2014. She has been an instructor and curriculum developer for a Kids’ coding academy. She is also a trainer to provide training to instructors about technologies.
Private course can be arranged with participants of 5 or above.
Please contact us for registration: Tel: 2803 0134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org